The week has kinda dragged for me, so I don't have too much to report, but oddly enough I just felt compelled to write something.
The other day I had a weird moment where just everything seemed right. The music on my radio was enjoyable, it was sunny out (still cold, but the sun helps) and I just thought to myself, I am so happy right now. I just felt like everything was going my way. I still feel like that, I mean, I do have things I am still trying to improve, especially with school, but otherwise I feel like I am completely satisfied at this moment in my life. It's a good feeling, it just kinda swept over me.
The other day was a busy day for me, I was out of the room for most of it, which was OK, I thought I was going to get worn out but it all worked out. Class was class, nothing new there. Well, I guess for except in equine repro some of the babies are due this week and next, and Wednesday a surgical procedure was performed on one of the mares by a small handful of those in my class that are pre-vet. Let me just say, I am glad I am not pre-vet, and you are NEVER going to guess what procedure it was, so don't even try. I will just say that I was kinda queasy after the whole thing.
Also things I did the other day included:
Spending a good amount of time at the library
Standing and hiding on the roof of Baldwin (thanks psp :-D)
Bonding with PSP people at "funner night"
Parking and Reparking my car (seriously, I had to go to different things 4 times yesterday and I somehow found good spots each time--It's probably because I am so saintly the St. Parkingspacious bestows good parking places as my reward)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment