Sunday, March 19, 2006

214

I found out that there is a tally of all the posts I have made, well, it said I've made 213, so this one is 214. Hence the title, also my brain isn't working so 214 seems like a reasonable title.

Anyway, I'm back from break. No offense Iowa, but Truman is a lot homey-er. I'm actually more used to my bed here then at home, that is a sad story indeed. However, back to the point, I'm back. Easy trip down, no speeding tickets or getting pulled over. Break was reasonably relaxing, I wish I had gotten more done. It seemed like a long break, the fact that it snowed in the middle of it didn't help much. I heard a nasty rumor it's going to snow here, which would not be nice, since I brought back my winter coat and scarves.

I guess I don't have too much exciting to post. I got my haircut over break, but to tell you the truth, it's not much shorter and not dramatically different, so don't feel bad if you don't notice. Ok, time for bed.

No comments: