Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Snow on the ground

I almost felt popular because my last post had about 4 posts on it, but seeing as it's mostly bickering, I will just let it go.

I wanted to post something profound but I think I've finally realized that I am not a profound person. There is snow on the ground, I found that out as I walked back from Ryle, without a coat, cause I'm stupid. I like snow, cause it seems to give a reason for the cold, however, TAing outside makes me grumpy. Oh well, I get to use my awesome snow boots again. I had been using them to keep my nice shoes from getting muddy, but eh...

This week seems almost over and then there is just one week left before finals. Just the word "finals" makes my stomach cramp up with disgust. It amazes me that in a month and a half I will be in all new classes with a new schedule. I am not fond of my current classes but my schedule next semester is kinda icky. For the first block of the semester I will have 6 classes in a row (no breaks) 8:30am-3:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and 5 on Friday. Only a lab on Tuesday. Am I stupid? Yup. Let's see, I'm taking Const. Government, Business Law, Microecon, Physics 100 (YAY! dumbed down physics!), Accounting, and lastly Equine Repro Practicum. The equine class I am kind of excited about, except it's at the farm, I think the teacher wants to have lecture at the classroom out there too... But, yeah, since it's a practicum its basically a semester long lab, but it's working with baby horses, awwwwww, baby horsies!

I saw the Harry Potter movie quite a bit ago, I saw it with Rachel and Anne. It's was enjoyable, Rachel started tearing up and I must admit I was too, but I cry alot at movies, when the mom dinosaur dies in The Land Before Time (the first one) I just about dehydrated from crying so hard.

Well, I think that's about it, nothing more exciting happening, however, Mark and I are closing in on a year together and I am really happy about it. I'm so happy for all the time I've spent with him.

1 comment:

Rachel Raetzloff said...

How could you not cry? That was a very moving moment. Poor Cedric.