Saturday, November 12, 2005

Personality Test

I noticed on the web there are about a billion personality tests... I was thinking about it, and the whole idea of a personality test just confuses me. Maybe there is some pschology behind it, but the ones on the web and in magazines certainly don't have any. I guess, it's because I see personality as totally individual. No two people are going to make the exact same decisons in the same situation, each and everytime something comes up. I was goofing around and I took a personality test online...

Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


I can see how some of those are similar to me, but they are all pretty general statements. I dunno why I went off on this wierd tangent, but lately I've been thinking about how other people act and do things. Everyone is so different, I think it's a shame to lump people together in one big category.

So, on to the here and now...I got VP on equestrian team. It's something I really wanted and I am very happy about. I'm really excited about the team, I'm so close to regionals this year and we have such a big team. There are about 60 members, with about 40 active competitors, which is astounding. Considering last year when I came into office as historian the team had about 30 people and we were in debt to the bank. We had an awesome secretary and treasurer and a lot of hardwork, and now we have an amazing team. I'm really looking forward to next year and welcoming new team mates. Um....what else...Oh, I went to a Cardinal Key info meeting, and I think I am going to try that in the spring. I don't know how many people they take, and a lot of girls were at the meeting, so I'm not going to hold my breath with that one.

Thanksgiving break is looming ahead. I don't think I will be able to work over break, stupid paperwork and stuff... I guess I would rather work at Theisen's then clean houses again. I was a maid for about a month and I will NEVER do that again. Well, now I have to get some real work done. I want to turn out a paper and a speech and get some hardcore studying done this weekend, and starting off with a blog is not a good sign. hehe.

1 comment:

Rachel Raetzloff said...

Hahahahahahahaha. I took that test. It lied.

I clicked the beach one that's mostly black. You should probably read it. It's funny.