Hey ho, let's go.
So, yeah, I am sorry to inform you all that this past week has been fairly dull. The weekend was alright, I did get to spend some time with Mark which is always nice. Saturday night sober driving was unbelievably easy. I also went crazy. Rachel, Anne, Mark and I all watched FRIENDS, all night long, and about 1:30am, I snapped, and was basically crying I was laughing so hard. I was crazy. Then 2:00 am came around and I was able to go to sleep, to then wake up 4 hours later to go to work. That was a rough day at work. Luckily, I did get to see Mark over my lunch breaks, so that was a nice break in the work day.
On Monday the Riggen girls had a BBQ at their house. I made an oreo pie. It was the first time I have made that, and it turned out pretty decent. Brownies might have been a better, more portable choice though. Regardless, the food was good, and I played washers for the first time. I might have to say that I participated in washers the first time, I don't think I can use the word "play" since I didn't get a single point. Basically, my team had our ass handed to us. I have no where to go but up though, so hopefully my hand-eye coordination improves for all our sakes.
The school week has been pretty ordinary. I had equestrian team to deal with in the beginning of the week, and besides having a paper due tomorrow, I can pretty much relax.
I work a nice 4 day marathon which includes Friday-Monday. Unfortnately that means I will be missing some days for Phi Sigma Pi rush, and I'm kinda disappointed about that.
If I ever get this paper finished for JINS then I might head to the Patterday party, as of now, I'm taking a break from writing, to...do...more writing. Ok, so maybe writing in this blog wasn't the best idea for a break, but at least I'm not trying to define what it means to be human, which is what the paper is about. Which is why I want to pull out all of my hair.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment