All I have is this last weekend to go before school starts. I have to work tomorrow but at least I have Sunday off and then...it starts. School. I have to admit I'm somewhat terrified of my economics class and my computer programming class. I hate economics, with a passion, and I took computer programming in high school and really struggled with it. My mind has a hard time with all the code and I just can't think in the way a computer works. I'm going to remain hopeful though. I also have to finish up the research project, so I can present it in the spring. Fun stuff.
This year is so different. I'm living off campus and I'm not living with Kayleigh anymore :(. This is the first year that I won't have her constantly in my place of residence. Which is sad, Kayleigh got all used to my wierd quirks and annoying habits, I'll miss her. I guess college is all about change. Come to think about it, this next summer will be my last "summer." After that I will start working, because, at least for now, I plan on getting a job right out of college and I will think about grad school in the future.
Well, I can't say that I've done much this week. I've gone out twice, which is sad...I know. In my defense, I've had a cold, but I do plan on going out tomorrow night. I've been to Phi Kapps, Phi Sigs, Pi Kapps, Lambda Chi, and of course, Sig Tau. All of which were fun, some more than others, but at each place I found someone I knew and got to chat with old friends, so pretty much I had a great time. I've decided that watching freshmen drink their way through this week is pretty fun. They're like a car crash, you just can't take your eyes off it. I'm not saying every freshmen gets wasted, but quite a few of them do and its nice to watch from the sidelines, instead of being in the actual drunken madness.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment