So it's been pretty cool here, in temperature that is and I like it. It's made doing my research work so much more pleasant. Except for maybe when it rains and I'm forced to sit on the wet grass or something. I didn't get any research done today, and I feel horrible about it but I needed the nap that I took in its place. Besides I only had 3 free hours in which to do research and it probably wouldn't be worth it. I was soooo tired and that nap felt great, I'll make up my hours later in the week.
I was so tired because last night I stayed up till 2am hanging with Rachel and Addison. First Rachel and I played a kickass game of softball. Our team won, amazing, I know. I was up at bat three times and got thrown out at first the first two times except the third time and I got on base. I even ended up being a scoring run, so that made me pretty proud. Although I'm tremendously out of shape (no arm muscles) which made me sore today (as a coworker pointed out that I was kinda weak when we were lifting a heavy sink on the shelf). Anyway, after that was Rachel's place for cards. We (and by we I mean Rachel) also made peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes and I'm pretty sure I just drooled on myself as I typed that because they were soooo good. Addison came back from work with about $50 worth of fireworks, which we lit. I felt kinda nervous and a bit like a rebel since this was the first time I had dealt with fireworks (since they are illegal where I come from). It was fun though. We did all that after watching Waiting and The Chronicles of Narnia, both of which I thoroughly enjoy. Then pretty much it was all of a sudden 1:30am and I needed to get back and take a shower.
My mom emailed me to tell me that I have to come home soon for a before-school shopping trip. I was less than thrilled to hear that (I hate shopping trips) but I do need new shoes and a haircut, so I guess I can't get out of it, I will just wait until the last possible moment before having to go.
Um, and I cannot wait to see Mark again. It seems like its been so long, even though its just 6 weeks, but I miss him and can't wait to see him.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment