Well, I think its been a pretty normal week. However, I gave blood for the first time, which turned out to be an adventure in itself. It started off innocently enough of doing something for a good cause, but ended... Well, soon after filling my bag they made me lie down for awhile, apparantly I did not look so hot. And then the nurse walked me back to the dining area where I sat down by Rachel. Most of what happened after that is kind of a blur, I do remember looking at Rachel and seeing her mouth moving but not hearing any words. Then Rachel kindly had the head food lady ring the bell for me and a nice man with a rolling bed thing came and got me. Laying with me feet in the air on that bed made everything seem really funny and I remember laughing...alot. Rachel was the momma bird, that's a long story that no one else thinks is as funny as I thought it was so I will refrain from repeating it. Anyway, I felt pretty crappy the rest of the day and now I feel alright.
I went job searching but I still have a lot more applications to fill out for the summer I believe. I'm very excited to be living in my apartment this summer and not going back to Iowa. Sorry my friends from Iowa.
School is winding down and luckily I don't have many stressful things in my near future, except for maybe finals, then I'll probably stress, but for now, I'm good.
Mark's Birthday is tomorrow!
Um, the last baby horse was born, he's kinda ugly. However, he is half brother to Dublin, which is the horse that I worked with and trained last year and that I secretly hope to buy but know I won't be able to afford him when I graduate, so I guess I have to give this new baby a chance to grow into his own and become un-ugly.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment