Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Two short

Well, today I finished up my four year plan for college and my application to the business program. The application is mostly just additional paperwork, but today I took it into my advisor to get it signed and sent in. It's taken me longer than it should have to get my business classes done because I changed my major from Agricultural Science to Business, and added an equine studies minor. Anyway, after bringing it in to my advisor I found that I am two credits short from having all my credits for graduation. Ewww. Fortunately, they can be any credit so it shouldn't be difficult to find something to squeeze in, it's just another thing to make me slightly ticked at school. I haven't blogged about it yet, but since Shannon moved out, Kayleigh and I recieved a letter saying we had four choices to make because our "room is under capacity." We can choose to pay out for Shannon's spot, find another roommate, move out and find another room, or take a chance of recieving a new roommate at anytime or being asked to move to another room at any time. The fourth one is the best choice, but come on... Boo school! Haha.

Otherwise, all goes well in school land. My classes are challenging but so far I think I have everything under control.

No comments: