Monday, October 10, 2005

NIU

Well, the NIU show went well. I still can't believe that it took us 8 hours to get there. Granted we stopped twice, and one was for food, but that is ridiculous. I love all the team members but after 8 hours in the van with them I think we all wanted to get away. The competition went well, the first day kinda sucked for us, the judge was senile and had both his legs in a cast. Oddly enough, it was the same judge that I almost ran over with a horse last year. He gave me a wierd stare when I was riding but I don't think he remembered me. Oh well, at least I got 4th place... The second day went well too. I rose really well but in the middle of my ride my left foot cramped up all the way up my leg, mainly because the tall boots I was wearing were too small for my feet. With a cramped foot though, I got second place. Which I was really happy about, I really wanted to do well in that class and it had a lot more people in it then when I competed last year. The first day as a team, Truman got 5th, but the second day we got 3rd, which is awesome. All the new team members did really well and I'm really excited about the team this year. Especially since I did well at this show I only need 9 more points to qualify for regionals. Which means, I need to get 5th or better at the next 5 shows. That shouldn't be too hard. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Microsoft 'Kahuna' Mail Beta to Expand to 200,000
My Account | 'GoogleOffice': A Microsoft Office Killer? If 'GoogleOffice' ever materializes, it won't be going head-to-head with Microsoft Office.
Hey there, I like your blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a health insurance pennsylvania site/blog. It offers health insurance pennsylvania information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------