
That's right, they are insane. And I only say that because I know they are reading this. They are open and honest about their sick addiction, they read my blog at least 3x everyday. Hey Shannon...Kayleigh...psst, I live with you guys. ;-)
Well, there you go crazies... Now I can go at least another day with someone yelling at me to update my blog.
In other news, today I just could not read for 5 straight hours so I distracted myself with drawing. Both digital and not. I really really hope my parents can somehow find a drawing tablet for my computer for my birthday, that would be so awesome! For now I will perfect my skill with the mouse. This is the best drawing that I did today. All by hand/mouse in Adobe Photoshop.

2 comments:
i can now survive through the day. and yes, i will check this at least two more times today, despite knowing exactly what it will say.
Ooooh, I like the art. I've been in a drawing mood lately, too. If ever I finish anything I may have to post it...but that's not super likely.
Wacom tablets are awesome, but they seem to be more expensive than I remember them being.
Post a Comment