So I am back at Truman and so far I'm liking it. I got to see Mark again, I'm living with two of my bestest buddies, and my sister is one floor above me but still not too close. I've enjoyed my time with Mark so far and seeing all of my old college buddies. It will be interesting to see how I feel about school once I get about 2 or 3 weeks into it. I've just been here the weekend, so I still have classes looming ahead of me.
I really haven't done that much yet, I got moved it, the room is pretty spacious for three people. Um, I got my books, over $500 for 5 of them. My animal reproduction class had a book called Pathways to Pregnancy and Parturition, obviously from someone who is alliteration happy. That should be an "interesting" class. I don't have much going on so far, just a couple of meetings for equestrian team, we have to setup the first meeting for new members and set evaluations for everyone new to the team. Shannon is actually going to join... All in all, it should be fun. Oh, we also have to do some mad planning for the competition we are hosting at Truman on the 24th. That should be a lot of work... Well, I'm out!
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment