Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Blues

Monday is definitely not my favorite day. It's not that I don't want to get the week started, it's just usually my busiest.

I usually have to change clothes several times. I have art history in the morning. Today I had a test and I am sad to say, I think I failed it... It doesn't matter that much, it will get dropped but it was my chance to raise my grade to an A. Oh well. I guess I failed to study the whole last page of my notes cause about half the test was about them. Eeeee...

And then after that class I have soccer, so I need to change for that. Last class was today, easy peasy. Luckily our teacher hates being outside cause he cut the mile run in half and we just did sit-ups for a minute, then left.

Later today I have WACT and then I go immediately to Horse Training, which I have to wear grubby clothes to cause the Farm is filthy. I usually enjoy training class but the weather has been terrible. Not to mention last class we watched the castration of two of the little boy horses at the farm. Poor babies!

I guess I have more stories I could share but the year is winding down and I don't feel motivated to post them. It's so sad, but I feel so comfortable at college. Going home to a summer of working full time, away from the people I've grown so close to over this year, seems unpleasant. I'm sure it will be fine, I just fear change...

No comments: