Kayleigh's like me and checks blogs everyday... So, even though I live across the room from her she still bugs me to put up a new blog. So here it is.
The week hasn't been very interesting. It was one of those weeks where the days go by slow but the week seems to be going by very quickly.
Thursday night Kayleigh got very intoxicated. Here are some highlights:
The German: Look dey have de hashbrownies...
K-Swag (loudly): You mean like WEED?!
David: Kayleigh I got think you're going to get on her nerves
Kayleigh: I'll get on your nerves
(Kayleigh to me) Kate, I'm talking about his penis
(When passing Amish people)
Kayleigh: Pull over, I want to talk to them. They're probably having sex in their carriage.
Last night I went and saw National Treasure with Mark in red barn park. Enjoyable. The movie was entertaining, predictible but entertaining.
Woke up early this morning. And when I say early I mean 10am. I had to go out to the farm for a equestrian team fundraiser. We made burgers and such for about 120 people. It was a nice day out, so it wasn't too bad. It was a little boring and a lot of work and planning, but I'm glad it's over. Next week the T-shirts for the team should be in. I was bomb with the idea. It wasn't directly my idea, another girl suggested it and I ran with it.
Well, I have some papers to be working on...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment