Well I have been filling out job applications all week and I am so sick of filling out the same information. Hopefully some of these jobs will pan through. I had to take a test for one of them, it was a a standardized test-like... It was so dumb, and during spring break my brain has totally turned off. It wasn't that hard but it was timed, so it was dumb. I still have a headache from that stupid test. It took about an hour to take.
I've begun packing up my stuff to head out. I am going to see Mark! Whoot! St. Louis here I come.
Today I bought the movie, The Incredibles, I've heard it was hilarious. I am really looking forward to watching it.
The other day I saw a black cat, it hissed at me when I turned in a job application at a restaurant. If I was superstitious then I might think something of it... Also, if the cat didn't have a tire mark on its head I would have thought more about it, but eh... Poor kitty, he looked all right, just a little rough around the edges, oh, and he looked like he had been run over.
I went to the old high school today. I only got to talk to my old art teacher. It was fun though, and it was good to catch up with old people. I ran into Kate Chizek who talked a mile a minute, poor kid, stuck in high school for another 2 years...
Well, I better get ready to go out. My family is going out to eat tonight, in celebration of my dad and sister's birthday which are both later this month. Score for getting in on B-day treats even though I will be out of town.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it a little random to buy a movie before you see it?! Ha! I miss ya like crazy....but I hope you have fun since today is the day you're going to visit Mr. Mark. {see you soon!} ~ Little One
Post a Comment