Sunday, December 12, 2004

Studying for Finals...

That's all the AIM away messages say. Darn studiers! Well, its not like I am not going to study but I don't have any finals till Tuesday, and I am not looking forward to getting a head start on them.

You know what sucks, the day after the best day ever. Cause, how is this day going to live up to the other night? Well it can't, darn it all. It's like the day after Christmas, you have all your presents and all the excitement has died down. Kinda like the calm after the storm, except the storm was a fun party storm that handed out gifts.

I heart my roommates.

Well, I suppose I should actually do something productive, like type that one paper... But I do not like typing cause my "T" key is still coming off. However, thanks to Quentin at Gateway Customer Services, a replacement is on its way!

Huzzah!

2 comments:

SLA said...

I LOVE KATE!!!

Steve said...

Interesting blog. Happy to say I am done with school, but do miss the campus atmosphere.